position?

saze

Reaction score
morning ladies :), does anyone know how to tell the position of your baby? whether they are head down or? i have felt bit of pressure lately and needing to go to the toilet alot more but don't have a clue what position my little man is in x:roll:

Hi Hon

Im not much help but thought you would appreciate a reply. I am just over 31 weeks and was also wondering this so I asked my midwife on Monday at my regular appointment. She was able to tell me exactly where his foot, back and head are just from touching my bump. Even though she has told me this when I have a prod I cant feel anything!!! I guess thats just her experience showing through!

When is your next appt?

hya chick thanks for your reply i understand it's a difficult question. Thats pretty amazing lol is he head down? if you don't mind me asking. i wouldn't know where to start! my next appointment is next Monday so will be sure to ask x

I am wondering the same thing... Last time when my midwife checked he was head up :( I would love to know if this has changed yet. But I don't want to poke him around too much as they don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back