Popping?

Rachaellius

Reaction score
This is gonna sound quite strange but does anyone else ever hear like a weird popping or clicking noise from their tummy? I've heard 3 really loud popping noises coming from it today and its only when baby has moved. I've heard it a few times before too.

Anyone else experienced this or know what it could be?

xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yes, i have been getting this for ages. My midwife has no idea what it is. It's really weird though sounds like fluid poppinng to me. I half expect my waters to go when i hear it. She suggested it's the baby playing with my ribs but i dont think thats it at all and baby is head down so it would be qite hard for that to be the case i think. x

maybe its baby farting lol xx

Lmao. Its really freaky! I can feel what i'm hoping is feet in my ribs. But i've just had it again and the only way I can describe it is like when you click your bones or something. Very strange indeed :/ x

a lot of people get this! when i was pregnant i remember a lot of girls asking about it.. :/ my midwife had no idea what it was but she found it quite funny!

Hmm I probably wont mention it to my mw this afternoon then for fear of looking like an idiot haha. At least I know I'm not the only one getting it then and its not done any of you any harm x

I've had this for weeks now and previously posted about it. My Sis had it with her two and I've got it now. Its apparently like a little vacuum pop when the baby moves around in the fluid and it makes a little noise. Nothing to worry about it Hun xxx

ive had this too! freaks me out, its as if babys bones are cracking or something.. i asked OH if he could hear it & he just thought i was going looney :/ xx

I haven't had this but my mum did when she was pregnant. I wonder is it ligaments or something :eh: x

i had this with my son, nobody could tell me what it was and everyone thought i was going mad haha, turned out my little man had a clicky shoulder! it still does it now sometimes and he's 3 & 1/2 :)) xx

I always thought it was baby kicking some bowel gas. My intestines rumble in the same way as my tummy now it's really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back