Waters or Wee???

May sound crude, but what we could do is, plug it and gush in afew shops lol If u get me???
Siany

Sounds like a plan. Hmmmmm where to find an industrual strength cork!

Or make a tampax out of a maternity pad lol
I mentioned it to the lady serving me in Tescos today and she said its true, but she said apparently Sainsbury's is the best place to go??? lol
Siany

My SIL told me her tesco did a years supply of nappies for one woman. Her OH works there.

Hadn't heard of sainsburys offering.

Suppose it's nice to get something for nothing, but must be embarassing if waters go in public, particularly if people were to just think we'd lost bladder control.

My SIL told me her tesco did a years supply of nappies for one woman. Her OH works there.

Hadn't heard of sainsburys offering.

Suppose it's nice to get something for nothing, but must be embarassing if waters go in public, particularly if people were to just think we'd lost bladder control.

I went to the loo early in the morning and had a trickle, it felt different from a wee, but it didn't smell or wasn't a funny colour, I went to bed, when I woke up i thought I better go to hospital to just check, was waiting in a room then I flooded the whole room (I mean flooded! I had to paddle in it to get blue roll!) Cleaned it up, then midwife came in with me mopping! SO not always a flood at first!

Thanx hun, as they say every person and labour is different...
Siany

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back