Opinions please ?!?! Need your help :)

Constantstar

Reaction score
Morning ladies, so tmi last night I felt a bit wet down in foof area and thought oo wonder if that's anything?! So went for a wee and heard a plop but couldn't see anything! Upon wiping there was a clear thin substance and quite a bit. Now over past few hours if I walk I feel like I've wet myself a small gush comes out of water type stuff and the clear thin stuff ( even if I've already peed) does this sound like my waters have broken??? Im not gushing with water it anything seems to be in intervals it comes out like I've accidentally peed myself and also got very mild period aches??!! Opinions please???! Xxx

Sounds like the plop may gave been plug and the trickling (if it doesn't smell of wee ;) ) might be waters.
Good luck hun x

pop a pad on hunni to keep an eye on your waters , you want to be sure it stays clear xxx

I've got one on and it's still coming out clear, but in intervals? Like il walk to go get something and feel like I'm weeing! No smell, it's been clear?! X

Sounds like your waters to me! Call the midwife and they'll get you to come in and check. Mine went like that, best way to tell is if you lay down for 1/2 hr and get up and you get a mini gush then that's likely your waters. Good luck hun, won't be long now!

sounds like its happening :) yay!! better try get some rest and eat a big meal while you can . I'm not sure how it works where you are but I was told if waters break (or trickle) to phone the labour ward as after a certain amount of time they will want to examine you even if your not having much pain xxxx

she call mw they will see u establish if it is cos u need go see the and cant be left to long with no watersx

Update for u!midwife has confirmed Waters have gone and getting tightening!! Sent me home said should go into full labour by tonight or I need to go back on tommo to be admitted at 8am!!! Xx

eeek good luck , get bouncing and walking hun xxx

Lucky u!! I'm so jealous! Wish my waters would go.. I prob still be waiting in 2 weeks!

Good luck - hope it all goes well :)

Keep us updated - exciting :)

Well I'm getting severe period pains on and off but lasting about 15 to 20 seconds, gosh it's painful! I'm in bed trying to sleep as been up since 4am
and could be a longgg night but can't get comfy! Very odd didnt realise it would feel like this and for my waters to break Is unexpected!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back