Pooing in labour!! TMI i knowwww

I didn't poo during zander labour I didn't get to that stage with bella coz I had a cection bur with zander I was well
worrying about poo coz my hubby and mil was watching she said all the vagina and bum get really big looking and puff out and my hubby said my bum opened up and turned inside
out!!! Lol I still feel for them to this day having to see that! :rotfl: am now worried I will poo in this labour coz mil and hubby will be there again the poo would be in icing on the cake lol!!

Nooo im not worried about pooing, im now worried about my bum turning inside out :(

HAHAHA, it definately goes back to normal, but is a bit swollen for a few days afterwards and I personaly found it difficult to poooo for a week or so afterwards.
Typical innit, whilst we want to retain some dignity, we're pooing ourselves, then when we really need to, we can't!!!

okay ladies, asif pooing wasnt bad enough... but our BUMS TURNING INSIDE OUT!? seriously, these midwifes must have a strong stomach! My midwife who delivered my son was a man, so as you can imagine... the thought of me curdling one out infront of a male is awful!!

I remember after labour and they kept asking me if id ''opened my bowels'' i was like DID I NOT GIVE YOU ENOUGH IN LABOUR!? jeeez. My poo was very, un-solid shall we say after labour ha ha!

Crikey. the whole bum turning inside out thing is horrendous!!!

xxx

I didn't poo when I had DD but I honestly couldn't care less if I do this time x OH'll prob take the Mick if I do but when he can push a new life into the world without pooing (that was nearly poking!) THEN he can earn the right to mock me x lol x x

Our midwife spoke about this in our antenatal class. She told us that the body naturally makes you want to poo when your labour starts and most people empty their bowels completely totally by nature.

They used to give all women enema's to empty their bowels but they found that basically that made whatever poo was left liquidly (god this is TMI, but we need to know these things!) so actually made it more likely to come out. This also happens if you take a laxative like castor oil to start labour. She reckons that if your poo is a healthy consistency then only about a quarter of people poo in labour and that happens in the final few seconds when the baby's body comes out cos it just squeezes a bit out like a tube of toothpaste! lol! She said that it is very rare to poo when you are actually pushing unless you really need a poo and have decided not to empty your bowels for some reason.

She also said that if it does happen its not a whole massive poo, its just a little bit, and theres so much else coming out of your body, it just goes unnoticed really.

I felt a bit better after her telling me this. I think if Im scared of pooing then I might not push very well cos Ill be tensing up, so Im trying to convince myself that its okay, and Ill just be able to relax lol

my hubby and mil was watching she said all the vagina and bum get really big looking and puff out and my hubby said my bum opened up and turned inside
out!!! Lol I still feel for them to this day having to see that! :rotfl:
thats it. Ive decided OH is not allowed to look anywhere except into my eyes!!!!:lol:

^^^ :rotfl:

my hubby kept looking at me wierd for weeks and kept mocking me saying he couldn't look at me the same again lol!! But I told him it was his fault for looking at the business end lol!! He got over it in about 7 weeks after the birth I think lol!! He was quite tramatised said it was like an alien hahahaha!! But he said it was ok once the babys head was half it just wierd to see the bum and vagina turn inside out he said my bum pokeout out like a Mellon was up it first then sorta opened and came back on itsself a little :shock: I was like geeze thanks for telling me!!! Lol I have to do it again now!! Lol I seen a birthing vid tho and the woman dis the same haha so I'm happy Its not just be with a turney inside out bum x x x

My bum just felt normal :lol: Although when I started pushing it felt like Odhrán was coming out of my bum :lol: :lol:

^^^ :rotfl:

my hubby kept looking at me wierd for weeks and kept mocking me saying he couldn't look at me the same again lol!! But I told him it was his fault for looking at the business end lol!! He got over it in about 7 weeks after the birth I think lol!! He was quite tramatised said it was like an alien hahahaha!! But he said it was ok once the babys head was half it just wierd to see the bum and vagina turn inside out he said my bum pokeout out like a Mellon was up it first then sorta opened and came back on itsself a little :shock: I was like geeze thanks for telling me!!! Lol I have to do it again now!! Lol I seen a birthing vid tho and the woman dis the same haha so I'm happy Its not just be with a turney inside out bum x x x

His precious child being born and he's fixated on your ass hole?

Lol he said it was ok when the baby's head was out but I was pushing for 38 mins so for about 20mins of my
pushing my bum was opening in and out appareantally haha!! That why he said it looked like an alien but appareantally it's normal and all deliverys look the same coz I asked the hv after zander was born lol! So yer if they ask me would you like the mirror down there like they did last time i think im sticking to my
no awnser I had the first time lol!!

Lol he said it was ok when the baby's head was out but I was pushing for 38 mins so for about 20mins of my
pushing my bum was opening in and out appareantally haha!! That why he said it looked like an alien but appareantally it's normal and all deliverys look the same coz I asked the hv after zander was born lol! So yer if they ask me would you like the mirror down there like they did last time i think im sticking to my
no awnser I had the first time lol!!

Half of me would love to see what it's like down there during labour (not the bum thing of course) but i think it might be quite gross too! Mum wanted to take pics of my labour last time so i told her to f**k off lol but this time i wouldn't mind afew as it's my last baby!

Yea I think I will ask hubby to do that it's a good idea I wouldn't like to see it wharle t was happening I think it would freak me out but after I would x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back