i'm getting really scared about labour! :(

Im not scared cos if I cant stand the pain I'll have an epidural :lol:

Theres no way round it, its gotta be done so I dont get myself worried over it :)

i'll know in my self i'll be fine but it's just how will it happen?? where will i be?? is going to be long etc..

this is my 1st and i'll be 20 and it's just that this will be the biggest event in my life yet..'

so i'm just really anxious about meting her and getting her out :D

:hug: neeko and all mummies

I'd be worried if I wasn't worried, as it's only natural to do so when you care about something :) I'm not scared of birth day though, it will be a perfectly natural event, it's not something I see as painful, I believe my hypnobirthing teachings as well as my own feelings and thoughts, have helped me understand birth, how it will be an intense and awesome experience while beautiful, natural and normal :D If I am scared or stressed on the day my baby will know and it will affect him so I'm staying focussed, relaxed and positive, on a smooth and easy birth, all natural, not painful, and that's how I see it :)

Hi

Aww hun im sure everything will be fine, i was nervous before my labour as well but once i got there i was so excited to meet her it took it all away!
Katrina :hug:

I feel nervous tonight for the first time about it .The registrair I saw today said she's working tomorrow night and said maybe we could have a good laugh :shock: ..glad she's friendly though.

There will be a piedatriacian present when I give birth so think I will be more worried about how he is than the pain...will let you know though eek

me too. i'm really scared. when i feel LO wriggling all around my tummy at the same time i get a sense of how big she is, and in the shower when i reach down to clean that bit where she gonna come out.. its just so small! eeeek! but i am also very excited about it indeed!

neeko_1 said:
my partner and mum will be there...

my boyf and my mum will be there too- i'm so happy about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back