Pooing in labour!! TMI i knowwww

beth1234

Reaction score
Hey girls, so.. this is something that is CONSTANTLY on my mind.

When i had my little boy, i pooed in labour!! At the time, i didnt know.. i was too high on gas&air... but then my mum told me afterwards and i was SO EMBARRASED. i still feel ashamed now, even though i know its normal.

but anyways, i really dont want this to happen again, especially because i know it can happen easily so it will make me not want to push, is there anyhing they can give us to stop us pooing???

xxxx

Nope but when my Mum had me she was given an Enema!!

Luckily with my DS Jacob I didnt I just suffered a really icky tummy leading up to the hours before I had him :blush:

Don't worry it's completly normal! Everyone days to me ain't you worried of poking in labour, well I'm sure the midwives have seen it all before!! When I had lacey, I was abit like vix, I was pooing all morning before labour started anyway! Try to eat something when your due that makes you go then hopefully you won't need to poo!!

Stupid iPhone... It was meant to say pooing in labour not poking lol

Can't imagine you'd do much poking in labour :oooo: :lol:

i had this problem when i had my LO (7years ago now) every time i stopped pushing i asked if i had followed thru cos i was so worried i would, they told me i hadnt so i dont know if i did ( im sure my ex wouldve told me by now if i had)
But i was luck i went to the loo when my contractions started, got it all out i think then lol.

try not to worry, they will have seen it all before and worse!!! x

I poo'd a little with Nell lol!! Don't really care ha ha..

What did bother me and I'm sure this is really TMI, but I could feel my ass hole turn inside out with each push. Now that did play on my mind a littlle looooool!!!

lol i thought i was pooing when i was pushing cos bits of "show" came away apparently but if i did poo we wouldnt hav noticed as there was that much blood cumin away they had 2 keep changing the mats! hopefully u hav a clear out before labour starts xxx

Oh that's another thing, was more horrified when my show came out. The MW put her hand up to check or whatever, went a shade of green and pulled it away and I saw all this goo/blood snot etc literally covering her hand right up to her wrist. I honestly never knew the body could produce something sooooo Gross!! Hmm, that and my inside out rectum,...hmm I'm such a classy chick lol x

I didnt poo with dolly but I was on all fours with my bum in the air pushing and she flew out to the end of the bed dont think the mw knew she was coming, but when I think now of what I must of looked like lol

does your arse really turn inside out, like normally? i dont mind pooing but that sounds not right at all!

i really couldnt care less about MWs seeing me poo, its something they see all the time yeah i get it however i am going to be mortified if my other half see's any - i dont know why! Were not prude, we have farting competitions, pee in front of each other but for some reason i draw the line at poo!

I know he wont care but still :oops: i dunno i would just be so embarrassed :oops:

does your arse really turn inside out, like normally? i dont mind pooing but that sounds not right at all!

Yea apparantly it's quite common. I think if I hadn't felt it she wouldn't have told me it had happened, but the pressure of the pushes combined with the pressure of the head forces what is inside, out :shock: And she was very subtle. When i screamed "did i poo?" she just said "oh just a little bit" but she was so descreet. My hubby was there the whole time and was oblivious to both minging occurences!

..... Maybe this is why i couldn't go to the loo for ... like 8 days afterwards lol.

I poo'd a little with Nell lol!! Don't really care ha ha..

What did bother me and I'm sure this is really TMI, but I could feel my ass hole turn inside out with each push. Now that did play on my mind a littlle looooool!!!

:rofl: Hahahahaaa! That's brilliant!

Haha!! You girls are hilarious!!!

I swear i pooed during my 2nd sons labour..I said to her, I think I've pooed! I did try emptying it all out before hand but when your in labour sat on the shitter your a bit scared of pushing poo out you know?

BB I would love to have a few drinks with you, I dont think I would stop laughing..I love your posts, they crack me up! :rotfl:

I know i pooed with first and third - but it was cleared up before i saw anything - i spent loads of time on loo in labour trying to go before i had to push - but couldn't. I really don't care this time i've spent far too much time worrying about it previously and still did so i'm just gonna go for it this time and if i do i do - like you say mw's have seen it all before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back