Poo! Sorry :)

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
Hi

Just after some advice really. Finn poos quite a lot, probably 6 a day at least. The poos are always runny and yellow (like mustard). Finn is breast fed and I top up his 2 night feeds with 2oz formula per feed. I'm just wondering if anyone can advise if this is normal to still have such runny poo?! If he poos while I'm changing his nappy it literally shoots out in a line!
The weird thing is, he appears to really struggle to get these poos out, and sometimes cries while he's straining. This seems odd since his poo is soo soft!
He is 1 month old.

Thanks in advance! x

its normal hunni, breastfed babies are more likely to have runny poo's henry is the same. x x x

Yep all normal :) and the crying when he poo's is normal too, Elexis does it and i asked the midwife why when her poo is so soft and she said its just because its a new sensation to them and they are not used to it, fingers crossed they hurry up and get used to it as i hate seeing her get so upset when she strains :(

xx

Ralph is the same! His poos are still runny but it looks like he strains so hard and I keep thinking his constipated!! X

Albert's gone from full on labour pushes to a little poo squeak lol. His poo is like peanut butter but can be like mustard too. And it stinks. Really stinks lol

Thanks ladies! Nice to know my son is normal! It's just the constant painful straining that worried me, but if it's normal then I don't need to worry :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back