Polyhydramios?

Sera-tonin

Reaction score
I had an appointment with my MW and she has booked me in to see my obstetrician to see if I have too much amniotic fluid, because my belly is not as tight as it should be.
I hope the baby is ok and healthy. I am 29 weeks pregnant.
Has anyone else had any experiences with this?

I'm sorry, I've never heard of this but didn't want to read and run. At least your mw is on top of things and sounds like you are getting excellent care. My belly didn't start feeling really tight until about 32 weeks though so maybe its just the way yours is growing??? Hope it goes well.

My MW said not to read about it on the internet and get stressed. It could just be the way I am .... every pregnancy is different etc.. but still worries me a little bit.

Sorry hun havent heard of that before but i do have a higher liqour volume because of diabetes, all they've done to monitor it is to get me in once a week and check on baby (ctg) they never mentioned my belly was not as tight as it should be though ? ? ?

Sounds like your mw is on top of it tho, so hopefully its nothing to worry about, fingers crossed for you xxx

didnt wana read and run hun...just sending u hugs....:hugs:....hope it all gets sorted keep us updated xx

Thank you for the support ladies :) I went to my obstetrician and she booked me in for a scan next week to check the fluid levels. She did not seem too worried and said to think on the positive side!

Hiya - i had this in my previous pregnancy my bump measured bigger by 5 weeks all the way along, i had a couple of extra scans and bubba was fine, it corrected itself in the end, i made the mistake of googling it and thinking there was something wrong with my babies swalowing etc, try not to worry as i was fine - let us know how you get on x x x

I have the complete opposite problem where I have very little fluid in there and they are giving me scan every monday to decide then the baby is going to be delivered so its just a sweek to week waiting game for us, but I wouldnt worry to much til you get the scan there is nothing that you can do, good luck and best wishes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back