wow :)

midnight

Reaction score
i can actually feel her breathing the amniotic fluid in and out its sooooo strange i have never felt this before it just felt like it was me breathing but i held my breath and watched my belly has anybody else felt their LO doing this? :)

i can actually feel her breathing the amniotic fluid in and out its sooooo strange i have never felt this before it just felt like it was me breathing but i held my breath and watched my belly has anybody else felt their LO doing this? :)

Yes I've held my breath and seen my bump 'breathing' too! Crazy isn't it?!

xx

Yes I've held my breath and seen my bump 'breathing' too! Crazy isn't it?!

xx

see goes to show no matter how many babies you have you learn something new each time hee hee its so strange

I haven't seen it but felt my tummy going up and down,I've always wondered if it was her breathing :)

x

well its the only thing i can think of that it can be :) god pinky 13 days to go thats nothing is it

When I was preg im sure I felt mine weeing on The odd occasion. Felt like a jet stream inside my tummy!

Oh I felt this too! I actually looked it up as i couldnt believe it and i couldn't find anywhere where it said that they breathed in the womb.

yeah they practice breathe only they inhale the amniotic fluid instead of air they also get hiccups :)

Oh how cool is that? Its the first time in 3 pregnancies that ive ever felt it.

never felt it but awwwwwwwwww :) that's so sweet!! must be amazing :)

I've felt it...very weird but so calming to know he was getting ready to breath on his own!
I've also felt the peeing sensation..whether he was peeing or not I'll never know haha..
xxx

not felt the peeing sensation bet that feels weird

i have felt the breathing thing. so odd. also sometimes can feel heartbeat. normally about 10 mins or so after i feel the breathing i canfeel the hiccups. lol. so brilliant. xxx

Never felt the peeing sensation. DH can hear his heartbeat if he puts his head to my bump. It's so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back