Pointless thread but...

Annie050408

Reaction score
I just can't stop staring at my gorgeous bubba on the scan photo! Is anyone else like this? What am I going to like when bubs finally arrives?!!

Yup I'm doing this too! Can not stop! x DD is also obsessed with scan pic and my belly so that's not helping my own obsession! Lol x

I also now have a bump which is now helping it all to feel real- just can't wait for some movement now!

Me either! Every day I find I'm sat concentrating on bump x lol x what dates your 20 week scan? Mines the 26th may

It'll be the same when they're born, trust me..you won't be able to keep your eyes off them!

I can't stop staring at my scan pics, I carry them in my bag and pull them out all the time...I always beam at him/her and give a little kiss too...we're in love girls!

It's funny because it's making me love dh soo much more too- of course loved him to bits anyway! Every time I look at bubs I see dh.

I cant stop touching my tummy.. lookin in the mirrow.. Got the scan pic on my table so i always can see it when im home.. So happy!!
And today i felt a movement for the first time and i couldnt stop smiling..

I am with you all :) I love looking at the scan pic, feeling my tummy & looking in the mirror!! I'm
obessed! Even more now he/she is moving!!! It's soooooo amazing!!! It's lovely to feel bubs, makes it all seem real!! You're not alone...

Xx enjoy because I'm sure we will miss our bumps!! X

Last edited:
trust me you'll fall even more head over heels as time goes on and of course when babs finally here! me and OH just can't wait to see what hair colour he'll have etc. :)!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back