POAS - Timing

Butterflykisses

Reaction score
Hey just wee question. Is it essential to POAS for OPK at same time every day? How do you girlies who work shifts manage? I really don't want to have to do it in toilets at work :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Only other alternative is to get up at 6am every morning and that's really not something I wanna do either. HELP!!!!

Erm they just say after lunchtime with opk and not to have diluted wee so u should be ok x

Thank you Princess. Can have window of about hour-hour and half where I could be home every day so I'll be ok then :)

If you're trying to pin down your cycle, its worth getting the pack of 30 sticks and trying them at different times. I found if i did it at 1-2pm, looked really faint, but at 6-7pm really dark. Possibly if you re using the CBFM it probably doesn't matter as much but the ICs can be a bit tricky.

I had to POAS at work, it was a bit awkward. I used the pee bottles I had left over from the dr last time i was preggers. Was a bit embarrassing talking to a colleague knowing i had my wee in my pocket!! Was all worth it though.

well i test at work which can be interesting!

I will stop drinking at 10am and will make sure that i dont go to the loo for at least 4 hours - which can take some doing!

I will then take a plastic cup into the toliet with me and test then hide the OKP and take it to my office and hide it. I will then proceed to look at it every few seconds to see if it has changed!!!

This is quite the mission i must tell you but hey if it helps with my BFP!

good luck to you

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back