Grr! Second ovulation?!?!?!

dita_parlo

Reaction score
Ladies I'm confused! So this month I haven't really fed my POAS addiction :poas: Only checked my CBD OPK's. I got a smiley face one afternoon CD13, then another smiley face the following morning CD14, then nothing later that evening. So I was assuming that today I am [at least] 8dpo. Anyways, I am DESPERATE to poas, so used a cheapie OPK. And it's showing a line; ok, not as dark as the control line, but a very clearly visible line.

WTF is going on? I'm now getting worried I've had a weird cycle. Should I grab my husband? :wall2: Am I starting to surge? It's CD23 today I believe and I feel like it's way too late for a surge to happen now (usually a 27day kinda gal). Why oh why did I do that OPK? I blame my husband for working overtime and leaving me bored.

Last edited:
Have you u tried a hpt? OPK can pick up the pregnancy hormone so maybe thats whats happening!

mmmm...just what i was wondering too Dita!
fx for you xxx

Thanks ladies, can't do a HPT cos I made my husband put them in the safe :rofl: Wish I'd made him hide the bloody OPK's too now!

Krep trying the opks over the next few days... if its picking up pg then i would have thought the lines wont fade! Treat them as hpt ;-)

Fingers crossed Dita :)

I'd carry on using them and see what happens if you don't have any other options ;)

OoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo when are you gonna test? I'd have swiped the safe key ages ago.

oooooo cherrybinky had this happen just a couple of weeks ago...positive opk...i told her to do a hpt, she did and bfp :D x

hope its a bfp hun but i believe you can get lines on opks at various times in the month, its only a positive if its as dark as the control line though?! i've had dark opks before and i when i've read up on it, it always says to ignore unless the line is as dark as the control. do you have a picture?? x

Hi Hun,

Have a look at my old post with these OPK's

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/opk-testing-gallery/148341-my-wtf-opks-never-think-you-have-sussed.html

xx

And this one from last week...

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/trying-to-conceive/192103-pee-sticked-off-updated-inc-pics-see-p1-advice-needed-please-xx.html

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back