WTF??

barbie22193

Reaction score
ok i have been posting last couple of days and i know bounty will be off this weekend so would love you girlies advice b4 this happens. i have been poas and getting faint pos results well i woke up this morning poas and got another but then af shows (was 2 days late) anyway being the poas-aholic i am i poas when i got home form work (7pm uk) and its still pos (dont have to look close hold at a distance and can see the line but is still fain and comes up b4 5 min) so what is oging on? why is my body so cruel???

:think: Not sure hun but I thought a line no matter how faint was a pos result.

BTW what's poas?

I would wait a few days and see what AF is like then test again - could be a hormonal bleed.
Don't want to get your hopes up, but I really really hope this is it for you
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you get the result you want chick. I agree with mrsT on waiting a few days and seeing what AF is like then test again.

Good luck x

Hopefully its just spotting and you will find its stopped tomorrow and still have a positive test. :pray:

Hoping the bleeding goes and its good news for you.

Fingers crossed xx

well bleeding is still thier no cramps or clots, its not as heavy as it usally is and i did break and do a test this mornin with fmu (well 3 tests actually) and they all came bk pos. pos line is darker than yesterday but still faint and is def pink came up within 5 min. so i guess its just a case of waiting and seeing as my docs wont see you till you are 8 weeks pg and if i wait i can take hubby with me to find out whats wrong with my body lol
xxxxxxxxxxxx :?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well i poad again this morning 2nd line is still there but no stronger, so im taking it as a bfn. still bleeding now to so its 4 days of bleeding it doesnt sound good for me, roll on ov in may
xxx

hey, dont dismiss it yet. a line is a line ive always been told. i had a period the month after i conceived and i didnt think i was preggers because of it. it was when my boobs swelled 2 weeks later that i knew something was up. is it bright red or brownie? if brownie like mine was, i would seriously test more. surely if theres a line then theres a chance, what tests are they?

its abit of both really more brownie but still some red :cry:
i used the internet cheepies and a teco own. im staying pos thinking if im not then atleast hubby is bk from iraq in time for ovulation this month ive got preseed and opks at the ready
thanyou for replying
xx

i def see two lines..but sweetie try getting a clearblue digital test..they are so much easier to read!! and they are much more accurate as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back