plus size model portfolio

i recognise the rose. But the others im not familiar with. :think:

budge said:

If its done on a computer then the colours of the flowers can probably be altered and the size of them etc I think its marvellous.

Wish I knew how to do stuff like that!

JaidyBaby said:
budge said:

If its done on a computer then the colours of the flowers can probably be altered and the size of them etc I think its marvellous.

Wish I knew how to do stuff like that!

mm interesting.
I do think the flowers have been airbrushed. They look so stunning. I think i may have a go. I have some photo art thingo on the puter. ive never used it before.

fatgoober.jpg

well ive had a go and all ive managed to do is make gooby lok like hes eaten a packet of trill to himself. :rotfl:

POOR GOOBY..........

Looks like he is going to sh*t himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That or burst!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

JaidyBaby said:
POOR GOOBY..........

Looks like he is going to sh*t himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That or burst!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
reminds me of that scene in shrek!

the one where the blue bird sings so high that it explodes and leaves its feet on the twig

yeah the flowrs are real haha. The colours have been enhanced, brightened. I think the black and white one is a rose, not sure about the others. I love flowers, but am crap with names haha. By the way the flowers havent been airbrushed, just an overall effect on the entire photograph has maybe distorted them, I didnt notice to be honest lol.

budge said:
fatgoober.jpg

well ive had a go and all ive managed to do is make gooby lok like hes eaten a packet of trill to himself. :rotfl:

That is one swell cock you have there Budge :D

Hi melanie

I remeber you from a while ago, don't know if you remeber me, glad things seem to be working out well for you, congrates on your engagemant.

and you look great in those pics

xSuzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back