Please pray for me guys!!

LucyB.

Reaction score
Got my sweep at 3pm, hoping she can do it this time as my cervix was too high 6 days ago! Pleeeeeease pray that she can do it and that it actually works and starts something!!! I've never been so excited! PLEASE COME BABY! Xxx

I have my fingers crossed for you, please come baby please :)

Come on baby! Fx your sweep does the trick x

Good luck!! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

3.10 pm now. Hope you have had your sweep and it works for ya xxxx

Thanks guys. She still couldn't do it properly as it was still very posterior although she tried to bring it forward as much as I could stand it! She could get her fingertip in this time but not enough to do the actual sweep. it bloody hurt though lol. I got the impression she wasn't optimistic id go into labour on my own but my induction date is next Tuesday at 11am so least I'll know this time next week I'll have my little boy xxxx

Hey Lucy
Sorry it didn't go as well as you had hoped but you never know with these pesky babies, perhaps the induction date will make him get a wiggle on.
Have a nice relaxing night and I hope things get a move on for you.
Off for my second sweep tomorrow and after Mondy not really looking forward to it but hey ho!
Babies by next week!!! Xx

Oh, sorry it didn't happen, I've got a feeling mines done nothing as well, don't really fancy an induction, but if it gets them moving then we'll have to I suppose. Fingers crossed your lo makes an appearance before that! x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Sorry it didn't go to Well! Hope something starts soon! xx

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Thanks girls! I'm Starting to feel more positive now and just looking forward to Tuesday! Anything before that will be a bonus! Thanks for all ur good luck xxxx becky bean I hope ur sweep tomorrow goes well, I'd say ur deffo having a little boy, only boys would make us wait like this haha xxxx

Aw that's ashame it never went aswell as hoped! Never mind... At least you have a date now, and of baby comes before then BONUS!!!! :) try relax as much as you can before Tuesday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back