Please look at this thread in pregnancy chat

Thanks Princess, I had swine flu last year (mildly) but I was very ill. I've rang doctors for months trying to get it sorted to no avail. I'm so sorry for your loss its tragic x

Thank you Princess and for sharing your story too :hug:

I had mine at 8 weeks pg and not sure how long it lasts, so will definitely enquire next time Im at docs xxx

I've just read it. Thankyou Princess. I am so sorry to hear about your sister. I've got a mw appointment on thursday so I shall definetly be asking her about it xxx

Thanx Hun il be booking mine had no idea I needed one thanx for makings aware x

i am so sorry for your loss princess i have a low immune system anyway so its even worse when i am pregnant plus i work with children but when i asked about the flu jab i wasn't allowed it maybe the swine flu one is different?

Thanks for letting us know that thread was there, off to give the doc's a call now! X x x

Called docs, they said as I am pregnant it will be offered to me, they have no dates yet but she told me to call back in a fortnight x x

thanx for this post hun. called my gp and they said they dont start doing it till end oct early nov and told me to call back in early nov. but think ill call back end oct just to be on the safe side. with this weather really want it now though :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back