What does this mean?!

aime

Reaction score
Hi, im between 2-4 weeks. had m/c in 2007. now im cramping and spotting, first it was so light they called it a tinge, but now it is red and it is only when i wipe and sometimes it goes away and comes back. last week i had bad cramping no bleeding didnt know i was preg. now i know cramping maybe constipation and gas but if it is a m/c wouldnt i already be bleeding bad. could it be a m/c if its just when i wipe. help i have a hcg test monday, but i have ocd and cant wait!!

Spotting and cramping are both very common in early pregnancy. I hope everything's ok - good luck with the test on Monday x

Yeah Sams mum is right hun, i had spotting quite bad until i was around 9 weeks pregnant. And i constantly had bad cramps and stomach ache and my m/w assured me it was just due the changes my body were undertakin gettin ready to carry baby!!

Try not to worry and good luck with everything hun

xx

I hope everything is ok, scarey time for you :(

Good luck for Monday xx

dont panic until the hcg test mrs, hope all goes ok!! :hug: xxx

i had the same around 9 weeks had anearly scan and everyything was fine. try not 2 worry

spotting/bleeding when wiping after urine can be an indication of an urinary tract infection, which is common in pregancy, so try not to worry.
and the cramping again is common in pregnancy.
all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back