Please dont hate me...... I just dont feel anything?

I felt similar to you Lynds77 it wasnt so much I didnt feel a connection but that I wouldnt be able to cope once minion is here and how rubbish a mum I was gonna be - these feelings only appear when I feel really exhausted and have since passed. Hubby is waaaaaay more excited than I am and I am pretty excited so you can imagine what he is like lol - He rubs my belly every night and we talk away to the minion and just really cant wait till our 12 week scan to see minion for real

P.S I notice we have the same due dates :dance:

I think it is a self-preservation thing this early on hun! I know what you mean, I almost can't believe its real yet and I know that we still have another 4 weeks to go before we are considered 'safe' so therefore its really hard to get excited! It will come hun xxx

I understand the kind of disconnected feeling, as much as I love my baby (after finally letting my fears go enough to do so), I still sometimes think, there's a little creature inside me!!

When I'm not feeling pregnant, sometimes I sit down and think, oh my god there's something inside me!! It's a weird feeling, but I'm definitely happy about it.

It's just taken a while for me to let go enough to connect, after all my worry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back