I dont feel pregnant anymore...

keelie_b

Reaction score
I really dont feel pregnant at the moment :(
Im sure you all understand when i say "The feeling of being pregnant" is just not there now.

I know im at the time where things should be easing off anyway but its just really woried me. I've had no symptoms now for nearly a week and before that i was really quite bad with sickness and tiredness ect.

I had a scan at 9 weeks and everything was fine but because of this they cancelled my 12 week scan so i now wont get another until im 20 weeks.

I know im probably just over worrying but i just cant stop myself :(

Don't worry, I had this as I think most people did. I've noticed a lot of these posts since I've been using this forum so it seems to be normal.

Yea i have noticed a couple of posts and i know its annoying when people post the same thing i guess i just needed to hear it for myself. Thanks for that it does put my mind a little at rest knowing that so many women go through it.

keelie_b said:
Yea i have noticed a couple of posts and i know its annoying when people post the same thing i guess i just needed to hear it for myself. Thanks for that it does put my mind a little at rest knowing that so many women go through it.

hey babe,

it not annoying people posting the same thing atall. i was the worst for it hehe..

but i never actually have felt pregnant until i got my first kick resently.. i mean i've had the sickness on and off etc.. sore boobs, loss of appetite etc.. But apart from that expecially from around 8weeks, i stopped feeling pregnant, oh apart from head aches :x

But i know what you mean about not feel pregnant.. But dont worry, your lil bubs is just being good for a lil while :) xxx

How about investing in a doppler? I got one from eBay for about £30 and I listen to the heartbeat every morning so I know baby is safe and well. It could be reassuring for you? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back