Dont feel pregnant :(

Hunnibee88

Reaction score
Hey everyone, ok i know this might sound weird or it might be normal but i really dont feel pregnant anymore. Im around 7 to 8 weeks. I found out i was pregnant between 2-3 wks and since then i had most of the symptoms like nausea, backache, really full and sore boobs and mild cramps but now it seems everything has vanished. I actually did feel pregnant and now i dont. my boobs arnt full or sore anymore either. Im really worried and not sure wot 2 do. This is my second pregnancy and i dont remember this happening with my son. Please help has this happened 2 anyone else? Also i have no bleeding and no cramps X

Hey everyone, ok i know this might sound weird or it might be normal but i really dont feel pregnant anymore. Im around 7 to 8 weeks. I found out i was pregnant between 2-3 wks and since then i had most of the symptoms like nausea, backache, really full and sore boobs and mild cramps but now it seems everything has vanished. I actually did feel pregnant and now i dont. my boobs arnt full or sore anymore either. Im really worried and not sure wot 2 do. This is my second pregnancy and i dont remember this happening with my son. Please help has this happened 2 anyone else? Also i have no bleeding and no cramps X

Think this is quite a common feeling hun - are you 7-8 weeks from conception or from lmp?

Try not to worry, but if you are really concerned give EPU a call, as they do say to call them if your symptoms disappear

Try not to worry too much hun, symptoms come and go - mine disappeared week 9 and came back the last couple of days xx

If you're not bleeding I wouldn't worry too much. My SIL didn't even know she was pregnant til she was almost in her 2nd tri because she had no symptoms at all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey! I feel like this too I had a thread earlier last week called not feeling pregnant and loads of girls on here are the same! Count ourselves lucky at the minute :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back