5 weeks pregnant and dont feel anything except....

suzan

Reaction score
my boobs are very swollen and tender and have lots of blue veins on them, and have been having heartburn for the past days.

I havent felt any cramp, twinge, stretching sensation in my lower abdomen. My first beta at 14dpo was 136 so it's good.

I was pregnant twice and miscarried both tmes. Both pregnancies I felt cramps and twinges and stretch.. and I read its normal to feel right?

I am scared of having an ectopic pregnancy because I dont have any symptom at all!! I dont have any pain, neither seen blood, or spotting, but I am so scared to have to lose again this pregnancy.

Can someone advice please? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm a few days behind you and haven't really had any symptoms yet. With my son I didn't get any until I started throwing up at 6 weeks so not too concerned yet.

Every pregnancy is different, you're still pretty early on and as far as I can tell most people start getting the usual symptoms around 6 weeks.

Try to relax (easier said than done I know!)

Congratulations on the pregnancy. :hug:

Hi Suzan,

Congrats and good to see you back here again :hug: :hug:

According to your ticker it is still very early days, only a couple of weeks since conception (but 4 weeks from your LMP if you've worked it on the 40 week system I take it).

Each pregnancy is different, so maybe this time you'll find you experience different symptoms. So don't panic if its not like before :) Also stretching pains etc tend to happen a little later as things squish up to make room. Chances are you'll notice this happening in the coming weeks.

That you are not seeing any bleeding or spotting is a good thing :) Try to relax a bit on that front.

If you have concerns about an eptopic pregnancy then discuss with your Doctor. There are signs to look out for that can indicate a possible eptopic and if you are not displaying them, then please try not to think the worse. I am sure if you have a scan in a few weeks they will be able to tell you how things are and put your mind at rest.

I know its not easy after your two losses, but please try to relax and don't fret over every little thing. You'll drive yourself bonkers that way.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back