3 years of trying, could this be the month

Helven

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, this is my first time on here (or any forum) I dont understand all of the lingo but I will pick it up pretty quick.

I have 2 children 8yrs & 4yrs from previous relationship. I have been trying with my husband for 3 years now and mainly due to him not wanting to go to dr's we have not had any treatment,nor do I take temps or use ovulation tests. Which amazing me I dont know about you!

I understand what everyone is going through on here, the emotional tourment every month,believing you feel things each month that turn out to be AF (hope that is correct) lol!

But this month is different, maybe I should have more of an idea having had 2 children all ready but I would like to know what you guys think.

The first day on my last AF was 24th Dec 2010, I ovulate fairly soon after AF and my cycle is anything from 32-38 days. Approx 2 weeks ago (5th Jan) my breasts started to feel really heavy and hurting at the sides, this has increased everyday since (I do normally get sore boobs in the run up to period but this has started much much earlier than normal),soooo hungry all the time, going to the loo more than often,wind,very tired this week just falling asleep on the sofa in a second,feeling nausea,heaving at times,a feeling down below of wetness like AF is coming and cramps oh so so much cramping! I have done 3 pregency test but of course it was pointless doing them as I am not due on for at least 9days (32 day cycle) or 15 days (38 day cycle).

I am going out of my mind thinking this is it, this is the month. I havent even told my husband anything I am feeling as I dont really want to get our hopes up for yet another month but never had symptoms this strong in other months but feel they have come very early.

Please let me know what you all think. I am so grateful for someone to talk to xxx

These are sounding good to me hun :)
How many dpo are you? Xxxxx

Pretty much agree with Sunnygirl

Defo keep us posted though

Fx & lots of :dust:

xxx

Sounding very positive to me! I hope this is it for you, keep us updated. :)

x x

I have posted this twice in my ignorance of not knowing how to use the site!!!!

I am approx 14 dpo I think, It just feels so different this month. I have promised myself that I wont test again until Monday Morning!

XXXX

I cant believe it AF came today, so upset. I really thought this was my month.

Thanks Girls xxx

Oh no Helven, I am sorry to hear that.

*hug*

Last edited:
Aw honey I'm so sorry she got you :hugs: I hope you're ok xxxx

sorry to hear that Helven! hope you get your BFP soon!! you deserve it! :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back