PLEASE baby!!!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by JuicyJess, Oct 18, 2005.

1. JuicyJess

JuicyJess Well-Known Member

im due in 4days and i was hoping my lil girlie would be here by now as its my birthday in 4days too! i would love her to be here for my 16th. i have tried pineapple, walking, hot baths, and spicy food nothing helped! now she i geting really heavy and sore i can hardly move because i get pains. id been hardly sleeping, having bad mood swings over the last couple of days and having lots of pains and aches over the last week or so. iv also been having to wear a pantyliners because i lost my mucus plug about 2weeks ago now i get loads of dicharge (sorry TMI :oops:) anyway iv had lots of signs and was so dissapointed lastnight when i started getting REALLY painfull pains around the bottom of my stomach up to my belly button (and backache in the morning) the pains started at about 7pm but stoped at about qtr to 9. then after that all i got was achey feelings and cramps all night upto now. i was sure this was it! i really want her to come soon!! has anyone else had thee kinds of problems? plz reply xxx

2. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

hi try cod liver oil, liquard not tablet form it disgusting but worked for me

3. JuicyJess

thanks for replying girls. sarah_17 i dont have any cod liver oil but il try and ask around. i got a couple of pains again today but nothing happened im getting desperate now lol i have been around the shops quite alot this week but all it does is tire me out lol then i want to sleep :lol: xxx

4. marylou

marylou Well-Known Member

hia jess
    im as inpatient as u lol
    im due on the 31 october an i cant wait
    im hoping it will come early but im still waiting lol

gd luck!!!! xxxxx

5. JuicyJess

yeh lol well gud luck hope you have your lil1 soon iv been having pains this morning and iv been dusting the babys room, tidying the front room and kitchen and scrubbing the potatoes for tonights dinner today lol and its only half 12 lol hope this is a sign! :lol: xxx

6. Rosebay

Rosebay Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed!

+++

7. janie

janie Member

hiya im due sat 22nd oct too and have been getting very bad pains i thought were contractions but rung the hospital as been having very strong and frequent and they said that its normal a few days before, they are like contractions but are too irregular im hoping to wake up tonight(if i get to sleep in quite alot of pain!!) and find that waters have broken, baby very active i cant wait to give my beautiful baby a huge cuddle!!
    love jane and chloe/samuel xx :D

8. ToriElla

ToriElla Well-Known Member

9. Manda

Manda Well-Known Member

I was having cramps a for a week before i had my little girl. when it's labour you'll know believe me.

They say not to have cod liver oil as it can make the baby have bowel movements too, which we all know is not good.

Good luck hope it won't be much longer for you :)

Manda x

10. emma1976

emma1976 Well-Known Member

Good luck, I hope LO comes soon for you hun xxxxxxxx