Oww Oww Owww...

Zoeox

Reaction score
All I can say. Fancing a bit of a moaning thread so I apologise in advance ladies.
Had a really bad day with aches and pains today. Hardly felt bubs move this morning, but think it was because we were busy ferring my oh's gran to the hospital and back, and sorting her care home out as they were being silly. But then this afternoon had really bad headache which refussed to shifty and then had really bad pains in the lower of my belly, kind of like period type pains which killed a million times more than period pains. Pain has eased now but is still there :(
Kind of feeling sorry for myself I think. xxx

Don't think so, the period type pains come strong then go weakish, then come back strong again...
Haven't lost waters or plug or anything, just this really. Oh and my backache, which I posted about yesterday :(
xx

Last edited:
Don't contractions come strong and then go then come back??? Hope you feel better x

I think real labur continuously gets stonger and doesn't go away... Keep an eye on it though. Some women don't lose their mucus plug or waters until late in labour. How are you feeling now?

I'm not sure, not really clever at this whole symptoms thing. xx

Thanks ladies, still got my achey back and period type pains coming and going, weak at present. Oh and still got my petty annoying headache, but headache not as bad as it was. xx

Just read on good old google, that it can be a sign or labour but can be a sign of baby engaging. So if it continues tomorrow I shall phone midwife, but if it disappears I'm guessing bubs is engaging, at least I am hoping. :) xx

Still exciting either way! Let us know tomorrow what it is x

I will update tomorrow either way. :)
Hoping little bubs is engaging though, least I don't have to wait two weeks to find that one out can find out Monday. xx

Sooo.. quick update, period type pains seem to have gone for now, but had a pian in my right groin this morning, and then all over my pelvicbones/hips, so front and back :(
Eased a bit now, so thinking its just growing pains. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back