Pain help please

soexcited

Reaction score
I have been having some harsh pains on my right hand side sort of by my pelvis. If I turn over in the night it kills and it really hurts to get out of bed.
This has happened twise now, baby is fine kicking and moving.

Do you think it is anything to worry about?

i dont kno sorry hav u contacted ur MW? hope u feel better soon. x

Well no, because it doesnt last long and just wondered if anyone on here know what it could be.

I have rang the hosiptal and i have an appointment at 2pm.

Could just be a muscle or ligament stretching pain. I know sometimes if I turn over too quick in bed I get this sharp pain once in a while. It usually goes after a minute though.

Hope you get on ok at the hospital. Best to get it checked out I suppose. :)

:hug:

:hug: soexcited :hug:
I do know that I've had to slow down as sudden movements or even normal movements can cause something to feel stretched, I would say to slow down, and I do hope all goes well with your appt, very best wishes :hug:

i've been gettin loads of aches n pains this time when i move or walk or hoover lol whenever i do anythin :lol:
was thinkin it might be the baby pressin on a nerve or just softenin of everythin

hope you got on alright at the hosp and they sorted somethin out for you :hug:

Hi

I always get these and mostly on my right side as well. Hope all goes well at the docs
Katrina

I had them when i was pg... i just thought it was liaments. hope all is well

All is fine, got hooked up on a heart rate mointor and baby is just fine. Just got to take it easy.

I'm glad you are feeling happier now you've been checked over.

Rest up. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back