2WW - only at the start of it!!

star fish

Reaction score
Right, am now post ovulation and officially at the start of the dreaded 2 Week Wait.

How am I going to get through it this time? I know I can't even POAS for at least 10 days.

Any suggestions on good distraction tactics or practical advice on things to do that help?

So far I have been out to Sainsburys today to buy some raspberry leaf tea and had 2 cups, now what?

You could start your knitting starfish, it takes my mind off things and it so relaxing.
Another idea on the craft side of things, you could make a scrapbook of you and your OH from when u were both babies to now, it would be a lovely thing to show your kids when they are older. I made one when i was pregnant with Adam and even though he's not old enough to understand, its nice to see who he looks like as hes getting old x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the scrap book idea, my mum's been speaking about doing that for us 'kids' for years, might just see her about the photos and make one myself!
I can recommend beading jewellery as a good distraction especially if your doing a complicated design. Hope you find something star fish :)

Get a good book! I love reading - i go through a few books a week and thats increased at the moment!

My lastest was 'from here to maternity' by Mel Geidroyc (one half of Mel and Sue) its a great read - really funny! x

Thanks Girls - I love these ideas, am starting to write a list of ideas.

To keep me busy the last couple of days I've gone on a cooking fest, for lunch I made sweetcorn risotto. I love it when sweetcorn is in season, it tastes totally different, and is massively different in price. I got a load picked just this morning from the farmers market. Risotto really is a labour of love. Takes ages so was very absorbed for a while. I did tapas for dinner tonight, grilled courgettes and artichoke hearts and pitta filled with homemade hummus etc.

I think that creative projects are the only ones that stop my mind from wondering.....

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back