pips or Leanne?

melhoney

Reaction score
Just wondered how you were doing really!

Full moon tonight....is anything happening?
Nothing in sight for me, unfortunately!!!!!!!!!

Mel xx

Oooh good luck ladies!

fingers crossed for the full moon!!

Lucy
Olivia 2 days old

check arrivals for leanne's wee one!!

as for me still here, snuffle. it's getting REALLY frustrating (pushing frantically on bump)

Oh sugar!!!!!!!!!!!! did I miss something then!!!!!!!!

I am sorry for you, Pips...Hopefully tomorrow will be the day for you...
am seeing my MW in hald an hour...first time I am really stressed about it, don't know why, I just think she is gonna tell me baby is far from being ready, something!

Will keep u updated!

Love,
Mel xx

so mel, how did it go???????? let us know!!!

by the way, finally saw your pics, you have such a neat bump! nice to see who i'm writing to too!! :D

am back...and MW was very positive as always!...She said baby is even lower, and she wrote "well, ready for labour" on my antenatal notes!!!!

I bloody am ready...so, why isn't it coming! :evil:

BP is alright 120/72, no protein in urine, she said I can definitely think of using bath for start of labour if it's free...in brief, she was all happy about everything. Baby Maheen is in good position, and what I feel just below my ribbs are her knees!!!!

We go to Thai restaurant tomorrow evening and I will have my favourite salad which is really really spicy, and might take a curry as well :wink:

she boooked another appointment "just in case" for next wednesday at home, for a sweep :? ...hope I won't need that!

Thanks for the pics, my ummy seems much smaller on the pictures than in real...I saw yours as well, as yes, it's great to put a face on a nickname :)

I like what you are wearing, by thw way! :wink: you still manage to look preety and well, whereas I look like an elephant!!!! :D my face looks so swollen, and rest of body as well!

Bon, am gonna try to do what MW said, ie stop thinking about labour all the time, as she said, the more your brain works on it, the less your body will!!!!!
Easier said than done!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ma crossing every fingers and toes for you though, so that you avoid that nasty sweep!

take care,
mel xx

that's great news mel! the end is close then, how exciting!!
try and relax loads now. and little Maheen, hurry please! your mum wants to hold you tight

i'm sure i will be in tomorrow morn for the sweep. i even managed to tidy up 'down there' and it doesn't look too bad lol
i'm getting really P***** off now :evil:

and to be honest i look terrible, i think if we all look pretty good on pics it's because of the pregnant glow. other than that when i look in a mirror i look like i do when i have a bad cold

take care! and keep smiling xx

Ru having a sweep tomorrow pips? Did I miss that?
My mw has said she will give me a sweep at 39 weeks if LO hasnt arrived by then.....bless her beautiful soul!

tidy down there???? :shock: :shock: how did you manage that!! I can hardly shave my legs, I have tried though, but not easy at all, so I just gave up!!! even my mum had to cut my toe nails!!!! can't reach them!!!

Faye, you are lucky! I wish my MW could have at least check my cervix...she will do that only if I am overdue...well, pray for me girls, I really hope som tam thai salad will do the trick!!!

You can actually do it at home, if any one likes thai food, I can post the recipee! Just let me know...spicy to individual taste :lol:

Pips, Good luck for tomorrow morning, and PLEASE, share yor experience with us, and let us know how it works! :wink:

Take care, girls,
Mel xx

Good luck with the thai! I havnt got that option.....such a spice wimp!

faye- yes i'm in for a sweep at 11.30 *grumble* i hope it's worth it. have actually been feeling a bit funny tonight though, got cramps and all.
will let you know anyway. you lucky thing faye getting a sweep at 39wks, being overdue is no fun

mel- i was just lucky with my razor lol. no idea how that worked out! and i'm a bit spice-o-phobic as well so tuck in for us! hopefully it'll tickle your baby's toes...

Oh pips I hope this is it for you!!!! I can't wait to come on here tomorrow and NOT see you on here!!!! :wink: :wink: Here is to sending labor vibes your way!!!

xoxo Ree

Good Luck Pips!!!

girls, I need your wisdom!

woke up an hour ago with slight period pains, and when I went to the loo, had some very light pinkish blood on my pad (sorry TMI :oops: )

Is this supposed to be a good or a worrying sign?
OH and I have had cuddles last night, as they say it's one of the most natural way to induce labour...don't know if it's just related to that or if it means babay is on its way!!!!

Pips, hope you are NOT reading this because you are too busy pushing! :D otherwise, good luck with your sweep!!!!

Mel xx

wow mel! you might have your wee one before i do..!
you probably had either your show or at least cervix is ripening well

well girlies i'm still here... but did not have sweep!!
am going to write why in the check in.
i don't know whether to feel positive or negative, it's mad! am going for some serious activity this afternoon to relax me and help baby work itself down

ree- keep going with labour vibes, i think it's working :D

...thanks girls
pippa xxx

Huuuummmm.......here's to more of those labor vibes being sent your way!!! Come'on baby time to come out and greet the world!!!! Full steam ahead! Toot Toot!!!!

Maybe that'll do the trick eh??

xoxo Ree

i made it to the finish line!!!! full story on new arrivals!!!

Pips????
Are you there???????
Have i missed anything??
xxxxxx

Maybe my TOOT TOOT has worked!!!!!! Go Pips!!!!
Can't wait to see ya on the new arrivals!!!

xoxo Ree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back