Full Moon today!!!

katrina1985

Reaction score
Well girlies, its going to be a full moon tonight and everyone keeps telling me that full moons bring lots of births. So i shall keep my fingers crossed for all you out there who are hoping to give birth soon.
I bloody hope i will, being 40+4 weeks...........
Do you thinks its true or just another old wives tale?

I heard the maternity wards are usually alot fuller when its a full moon, so probably is true!!

But is it such a good thing for us to be going in when it is so full?? we could be giving birth in the corridors :cry:

I don't know if it's true or not, but I am willing it to be if it means LO will arrive tonight :D I can't wait to pop!! :lol:

i'm sooo hoping its true i really want my lil man out now!!! got all excited with the labour pains this morning but seem to have disappeared now :doh:

i have had pains all day, but i dont think they are anything like true labour pains. its so confusing when its your first as you dont have a clue what you are looking for and i am sick of every twinge thinking could this be it.
im keeping my fingers crossed that tonight will be the night though xx

katrina1985 said:
its so confusing when its your first as you dont have a clue what you are looking for and i am sick of every twinge thinking could this be it.

I'm exactly the same. Everytime I get a slight pain or tightening I let myself get excited that this is it, but so far it obviously hasn't been :(
Fingers crossed that tonight is the night for us all :cheer:

Chelle said:
katrina1985 said:
its so confusing when its your first as you dont have a clue what you are looking for and i am sick of every twinge thinking could this be it.

I'm exactly the same. Everytime I get a slight pain or tightening I let myself get excited that this is it, but so far it obviously hasn't been :(
Fingers crossed that tonight is the night for us all :cheer:

Dont worry girls its the same if you have already been through it!

We have been out for a curry had a little bounce on the trampoline, plan on BD'ing tonight and brought some blue radox for my full moon eviction party !!

oooo good luck - ii have just had an almighty row with OH, he has gone off somewhere in the huff......men hey! went for a mamouth walk then just added loadsa tobasco sauce to my beans and have had a really warm clary sage oil bath, so hopefully thatll set me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back