pre-labour sign or not??

melhoney

Reaction score
have just posted this on the pips or leanne thread, so sorry for those who read it twice!!! :)

girls, I need your wisdom!

woke up an hour ago with slight period pains, and when I went to the loo, had some very light pinkish blood on my pad (sorry TMI :oops: )

Is this supposed to be a good or a worrying sign?
OH and I have had cuddles last night, as they say it's one of the most natural way to induce labour...don't know if it's just related to that or if it means babay is on its way!!!!

Pips, hope you are NOT reading this because you are too busy pushing! :D otherwise, good luck with your sweep!!!!

Mel xx

Sounds like a good sign to me, I would say nothing to worry about though. Pinkish discharge around your due date could be a show and also it is not uncommon to bleed slightly after sex as your cervix is soft and 'ripe' and prone to bleed slightly.

Pinkish / brownish is fine around now, its bright red that you would need to get checked out!

I would be feeling quite possitive if I were you - Good luck, keep us posted!!

Thanks girls!

I have just posted on the check in thread to update evryone, but in brief, kerry you must be right, it's probably my show, but since this morning, well...nothing new!!! actually, less as the period pains are gone! :cry:

Will definitely let you know as soon as I know more :wink:

Good night to you,
Mel xx

I haven't had any more show since yesterday either - never mind, I seem to remember loosing bits here and there for well over a week with my second child!! :?

Oh no!!!!!!!!!! don't tell me that!!! a WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

Nothing new, anyway, had a godd night sleep with only 2 tour to the loo!
Same little pains around 8 o'clock, but nothing major! And all this despite 2 spicy salads and a thai green curry! :cry:

What am I gonna have tonight!!!!!!!? :?

Mel xx

l have been experiencing period type pains too,....sometimes quite painful,....although l have had no show or anything :cry:
lts just getting so uncomfortable, me and my man are so desperate to meet our little bundle of joy!!

Fluffy. xx :lol:

Try fresh pineapple!! Thats supposed to help!! Don't ask me why though, not sure!! Its on my shopping list for this week!!

yea, I bought some pineapple crush, my MW told me it might help!

Have been walking in town centre all afternoon, and I bought a nursing pillow from Argos (I hope it will help me with breastfeeding because of my bad back!), but apart from the pressure on my bladder, nothing new...

It's getting me so down that I started crying in tescos because they did not have what I wanted to buy!!!!! :cry:
I know it's stupid, but just could not hold it!

Anyone has got news from Pips? She has not been on today apparently 9or have I missed something?) That must be good news for her...something positive today! :lol:

Take care, everyone and good luck as well...I know we are all in the same boat!

Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back