Pinkymum's labour watch!! **updated** Emily is here!

Omg pinky u poor love :hug: I was fully expecting to wake up to a new punk pf bundle this morning. Really hope it's not much longer now :hug: hang in there xxxx

hope it goes quicker for u now. good luck. soon ul have ur baby x

Good luck. Its terrible how long you have had to wait. All worth it though. xxx

keep going pinky your doing brilliantly. xxx

Woohoo at long last! Good luck pinky, everything crossed it doesn't take much longer for u xxxx

you're doing fab pinky well done. No tlong now and it'll be worth every second xx

hope she's getting some rest before the big push,you've got to love the epidural,fab invention ! X

Hope everything's going ok and she's managing to get some rest! Xx

Oh yay!! Wishing you all the best rest up it will all be worthit

I've been stalking this thread all day.. :oooo: poor pinky, Hope she has had her baby girl by now :)

Aww hope she is doing ok! Know what it's like trying to get to the labour ward and they just won't do anything ! I waited ages to get induced the hospitals are so understaffed sometimes. Hope you manage ok pinky, sending lots of lucky labour dust xx

Im surprised they wouldnt induce you on the antenatal ward, I was induced there in a 6 bedder.

Really glad to hear you are FINALLY on that labour ward, hope youre getting cosy in your own bed with a bit of privacy, an epidural and catching some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

xxxx

aww Pinky I hope you are OK hun.

You are doing brill! Hope you got some sleep and will be seeing Emily soon!! xxx

keep going hun u must be shattered but keep going my dear x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back