Pinkymum's labour watch!! **updated** Emily is here!

Sending as many labour vibes as I can! Come onnn baby Emily xxxx

Labour vibes are being sent your way! Good luck! Come ooooooooooon baby! xxx

I kept checking to see if you'd had baby while I was off here for a little bit! So happy to see things are starting for you. xxx

awww stay positive pinky she will be here soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

looks like you giving birth on a thursday could be true hee hee

Ah hun please dont be disheartened! Theres nothing wrong with a slow early labour, your body will be getting itself into perfect shape to give birth, think of it like a really good warm up before running a marathon!! You're doing just fine, keep napping even if it is for a few mins between contractions. xxx

OMG!! How late am I??? My first labour was a slow gradual one then sped up once in established labour so hang in there hun. Good luck babe xxx

ahw hope it's not too long now for you... you can have my due date of tomorrow if you like!!! good luck x x x

Omg best of luck Hun :yay: sending Shedloads of labour dust your way!! Eeeeeeee!! X

Lots of labour vibes for you pinky xxx

Thank you girls :) they're getting stronger slowly! Pain has started going into my leg. Managed to get 15 minutes sleep then someone. Called at 10.40pm even though I had told him I would text when I could!!!!! Grrrr, typical gay man - no idea! Now I can't sleep again.

Had to stop typing there to breathe through a contraction. Really didn't think 20 hours after my waters broke I'd still be at home! Want to try to stay at home for as long as possible!

Aww pinky don't worry you will get there. At least the contractions are getting stronger so going in the right direction. You and wish might become mummies on the same day :) x

Aww pinky don't worry you will get there. At least the contractions are getting stronger so going in the right direction. You and wish might become mummies on the same day :) x

We'be been talking about this so hopefully :) I'm loving the break between contractions! While I'm having them I'm thinking "I don't know how much more of this I can take" trying to breathe deeply and I'm using the tens machine. Just wish I could get some sleep even another 15 minutes

Oh hun you are doing amazing, come on you have 24 hours to make Lucys prediction correct ;) & if it gets too much for you all you have to do is lift the phone and go to maternity, sounds like you are coping so so well xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back