Piles - TMI

star fish

Reaction score
Went to the loo last night, it was kind of painful and i looked into the loo to find it full of blood! But when i wiped it was blood from the back and not from the front. Do you think this is a burst pile?

Sorry for the detail, but I'm not sure if I should worry or if this is just part of being pregnant? Maybe caused by the babys head now being engaged has pushed it down?

Any info would be good

sounds like it hun :( you poor thing
just keep an eye on it and mention to your midwife or ring if it gets worse. You may need something like lactulose or soemthing to make your stools a little softer coming out for you.
If you dont already, try to increase your veg and fruit intake.

Was gonna say what jomc said about lactulose to make things easier for you hun, not pleasant :hug: x

Internal piles or anal fissure - but it's not that bad at all unless they are external :hug: I had a horrible encounter with piles and it was mainly the bran which saved me. Plus lots of fruit and veg, etc.

You just have to make sure you don't strain and, if possible, are not constipated. Not easy at this stage!! I live on bran and lentils, I just couldn't face piles again.

I've got one giant pile :shock:. Sounds like piles to me. Like everyone said mention it to you MW just in case. A small glass of prune juice a day sorted me out.

How do piles affect you during labour??

How do piles affect you during labour??

They don't as such. BUT I believe you can get more piles during childbirth as a result of straining. Just makes for an uncomfortable toilet time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back