TMI help!!

Emma58

Reaction score
Really sorry this thread is going to be TMI :oops:

I have just been to the loo and when I wiped there was some red blood on it. I don't think it was from the front though, it was from the back. I think I might have piles :oops: I've had tummy ache all afternoon.

I waited 5mins before going back and when I wiped the front it seemed clear but when I wiped the other end :oops: there was a bit a red blood.

Since having a tummy bug last week I have been constipated but I managed to go this aft.

Just had a major panic and freaked myself out.

Baby is moving around as normal should I keep check on it?

im having a little spot of blood from the back end now and then when i have a poop :oops:

it doesnt bother me tho cos its something i have had now and then before when my digestion's been slowed down.....as far as im aware normally its from like little internal piles or fissures which is probably what yours is

i wouldnt worry if its not from the front end, and if you dont have a huge full on painful grape-like pile out the back! :lol:

:D No there are no grapes

It was just seeing the blood on the tissue it freaked me out. If i remember rightly I had piles when I was having DS and they bled a bit.

I've had that too after being constipated :oops: Don't think I had piles with paris either :oops:

If its from your back bottom and the blood is bright red - its most likely to be piles and nothing to worry about but keep an eye on it :hug: :hug:

Mmm I'd say they are piles as that area now feels like it is burning and sore.
Oh the joys of pregnancy.

I'm gonna keep an eye on it though just to be sure.

Thanks everyone :hug: i just saw the blood and panicked.

Could be a fissure. I suffer from those and they can cause bright red blood after going to the loo.

don't panic! You know if you need to see your doctor about them when it hurts to sit down! I have been fine during pregnancy but piles do run in my family- both my sister and I have suffered slightly from fissures which cause bleeding. :oops: IF you have been constipated then this will be all you have and it will clear up in no time. Eat lots of fibre, fruit and drink lots! P.S. I'm not a dr so if you are even a bit unsure get checked out xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back