What do i do....

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Its my son's 2nd birthday in 2 weeks, i dont have much money but want him to have a good time, i took cameron to the wacky for his 2nd birthday and it was all too old for him really, so what would you do, theres around 20 kids, so be kind lol :rotfl:

cant u just have a garden party hun and maybe hire a bouncy castle depending on how much money is available and then u could get people to help u

my garden is so small for a bouncy castle, it will be boring lol

what about a church hall they r usually pretty cheap

Do u have to have 20 people at one time. Can you not do several small tea parties and not one big party. After all at 2 they don't care if they play pass the parcel or not.

I would make chick nuggets and chips for all and have several parties at house. It might work.

Do you have a bear factory because they do a party now where all of the kids get to make a bear although it might be too expensive with 20 kids going. The party starts from £8 each for the basic package but food isn't included so you would have to take them somewhere for food afterwards. If not my mum usually hires out the local hall for £25 and then she hired a bouncy castle and took a load of toys with her. They played pass the parcel and she did the food herself. I think I will hire the hall out for Jakes second birthday and just do a buffet at home for his first.

thanks girls, think im gonna do a house party, with pass parcel etc.. then next year do something a little better for him, hes not like a 2 yr old so hopefully he wont mind :think:

just have family over and make a little tea party. have balloons etc. The boys will enjoy it moe coz they will be fussed over more if they are the only little ones.

balloons, yes bradley is fasinated by them, he will be happy with a house full of these :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back