Pickled Foods?

karen1969

Reaction score
Its not a craveing but I could just sit down and eat jars of anything pickled ie onions, gherkins etc,

I have tried to look to see if vinegar is bad for you but the info is a bit inconclusive, I just wondered if anyone knew anything.

Thanks
karen

Mmmmmm pickled onions, pickled eggs, pickled lettuce, pickled baby.....well hopefully not pickled baby! hehe I would say its fine haven't heard anything of it being bad for you :D

Neither have I? I think a lot of women crave pickled things os it must be ok as Im sure they eat them!! :D

Yep I used to get through loads of pickled onions and beetroot and salt & vinegar crisps, i had to stop eating them near the end as my heartburn just got too bad!!! :wall:

u luuurrrvvveee picled onions by the jar but apparently so did my mum .... so its common

Just gives me heartburn.... but dont stop me.... onions with gaviscon lmao :rotfl: :rotfl:

xx

Pickled foods seem to be a common one!

You are ok to eat pickled stuff though hun so don't worry, you eat that big ol' jar of gherkins, corrrr, I fancy some now!!

xx

Hmmm I could just eat some pickled onions now!!
Oh stop it ladies! Your all making me new cravings lol!

When I nipped up the shops this morning after reading this thread I thought I'd grab some pickled onion monster munch! YUM! :cheer: xx

I bought a jar of pickled onions last time I was shopping and I forgot I'd bought them until I just read this..... I'm off to eat some now!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hhmmm, pickled eggs and pickled onion crisps! :cheer: I could eat them all day, not good for my heartburn but it doesn't stop me!

Do you think I can get away with saying I have sympathy cravings?

Gherkins, pickled onions....mmmm yummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back