craving

kezza1985

Reaction score
hey girlies

just wondered if any1 is getting any cravings yet?

.....every1 thinks this is disgusting but im having this thing at the minute where have to have everything soaked in vinegar... i mean swimming in the stuff. and im loving anything pickled aswell. strange!!

xx:wave:

I have had various cravings they change. I have a real thing for anything salty and savoury. Really eat sweet things any more unless its jelly. So far i had 2 weeks of microwave doner kebabs - gross I know, salt and vinegar crisps dipped in philedelphia cheese and super noodles. The other day I dreamt of fried egg sandwiches so I got up and ate one. Its very random!!

That is the best in fact i have a little plate now with a spoonful of philly and a bag of walkers s & v! lol

Eerrrhhhh you ladies are making me feel sick lol the thought of thing frying makes me want to throw up,
O/h had a bowl of super noodles the other day and I had a cushion over my nose lol,
The only craving I really have it fruit juice,

I am eating my tea at the mo, moroccan cous cous and lasagne lol :) x

Tbh all i want atm is meat. Wether it is burgers and sausages or steak :)

i only just did last few days, but worryingly i was looking too long at a tin of dog food in work..... im hoping it was only because it looked like a spam tin! hahahaha

all i wanted was fruit, anything fatty or fried or junk made me feel sick. seems to be wearing off now, dont have nausea any more, just get surprised by pukeing or severe retching lol

I know Charlie, i was worried lol but as soon as it was opened and remembered how bad it smelled i was ok :)

It would be better for me if i was craving fruit! and last night felt bit poorly but unexpectantly sick while brushing my teeth!

haha i love the smell of dog food... lucky i dont have a dog to feed at the mo!!

I could be sick at the thought of dog food, please stopppp lol xx

I have a dog and when I give him wet food it turns my stomach and makes me gag!!!!!!

Eerrrhhhh you ladies are making me feel sick lol the thought of thing frying makes me want to throw up,
O/h had a bowl of super noodles the other day and I had a cushion over my nose lol,
The only craving I really have it fruit juice,

yeah me too lanny,
just craving fruit juice - app helps your body to digest iron in your food if drink orange juice with meal. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back