Cravings?

laura-82

Reaction score
Hiya just wondering what wierd cravings you are having?

Mine aren't that wierd but on Saturday had to go out & buy a jar of pickled onions -yum yum & then yesterday I really wanted some mini sausage rolls that you bake in the oven.

Although I did look at the dogs chews the other day & thought it looked quite tasty - OMG how wierd is that - I managed to resist taking a bite though you'll be glad to know! :rotfl:

lmfao... my cat's food smells quite tasty.. especially the chicken in gravy one :rotfl:

i havent had any cravings... just eating like a pig as per usual :oops:

only cravings ive been having really is ice cold drinks, i hate drinking water from a tap cos its just not cold enough, we've goine thru 18 pints of milk in 10 days, mainly cos ive my cravings for something cold lol

I'm craving things I wouldn't have touched with a barge poll before I was pg, including tomatos and olives. Everyone is finding the tomato one funny, because I really wouldn't eat anything with tomato in it or anything that had touched tomatoes... I had a real phobia. I still can't eat ordinary tomatoes, because the phobia is still too strong, but I had spag bol and pizza now, which is impressive.

The olive thing is just weird... I like having cheese, onion and olive toasted sandwiches... :rotfl:

I don't have any cravings. I'm liking sweet stuff a little more than normal but not really eating it though. I want to be careful.

I cannot bear the smell of my dog's Pedigree Chum. God, it makes me want to hurl. I don't like the smell of petrol either but those are 2 things I hated before being PG, they're just worse now and Matt's dinners often make me feel a bit yuck!

KFC, might not sound strange but ive only had one in maybe the last 3 years lol, i just want fried chicken!!!

xx

lots of water & milk !!

i've never loved so much water in my life :D

Arghhh! Reading this makes me want stuff I never think about LMAO!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I haven't had any weird cravings, just for water and I went through a phase of wanting those Kettle Chips, the salted ones. But they're really bad so couldn't have too many! I think the stuff I've gone off is stranger, like fizzy drinks and chocolate, cause I used to eat 3 packets of Maltesers a day before I got pregnant, now I can't stomach them.

sorry to barge into 2nd tri but i love cravings threads :)

my craving was hot cross buns :) x

im not craving one certain thing, i suddenly feel like i want some thing and have to have it, but yesterday it was pate :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back