fruit!

teampc

Reaction score
just wondered if im the only one that wants every piece of fruit they see lol

i did the shopping yesterday and when i got to the fruit section i had to stop myself from piling it all in the basket (i still ended up buying like 2 bags full lol)

then when i got home i started eating it before i even finished unbarring everything, the grapes were gone by the time hubby came home, and im sat here right now thinking about the strawberries sat in the fridge

is it just me? i guess maybe its my cravings started, but i was expecting to crave pickled onions dipped in chocolate or something, not normal things like fruit

hahaahah im the same hun

it is a craving as with my little boy i ad cheese on every thing

this time round im fruit mad peaches/cherrys/pear/apples/oranges/grapes/melon list is endless for me and i eat to excess ill eat a full punit of cherrys with out knowing or 3 oranges ha x x

i think im avin a lil girl

Clemintines have been one of my biggest cravings, was loving beetroot for a while too :)

x

im loving my fruit too :) strawberries rasberries blueberries banana oranges clementine kiwi grapes peaches plums god i could eat them now lol if i have a coke im also slicing up the lemons with it then sucking on the juice my baby is going to have fruit overload eeek can too much fruit be bad im loving my sprouts too yum

Me too fruit veg and salad cant get enough of it its a good craving tho least we know its healthy x

I can't get enough oranges and orange juice!! :) x

Not just me then lol

Glad Im craving something tasty and good for me :)

Oh yeah veggies are right up their too, we had a roast yesterday and I couldnt stop eating the cabbage lol

and tesco's exotic fruit juice is soooo good yum

argh...Im sat at work and all I can think about is grapes ......another 2 hours till I finish and I can go and satisfy the craving lol

Hi teampc
I'm totally craving fruit too, and fruit juice. Totally unexpected! :)
Xx

As soon as I finished I went fruit shopping :) got a load of grapes and some yummy looking pineapple mmmmmmmm

Im sat doing my asda shopping online and now going to buy lots of fruit haha. I usually get grapes and strawberries cos i love them but also gonna get cherries, oranges, kiwi fruit oh and cucumber, i know thats veg but i love it x

Oh cherries........damn it now I want some lol

Thats a good and healthy craving... I have a thing for apples at clementines, but the desire comes and goes x

I wasn't craving fruit until I read this thread and was like mmmm I could well eat some strawberries, mmmm grapes too, mmm... so went to Asda and now have strawberries, cherries, grapes, watermelon - yum! Better fully indulge the rare healthy cravings I get!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back