Phoning middy, blood in cm

Melly+2

Reaction score
Right dont know what to think and trying not to worry but im gonna go phone the middy about it and see what she says, speak soon x

Mel - are you sure you are not having your show - it sounded to me earlier like you were showing the early signs of labour!!! Keep us up dated.....

Jane x

hope all is ok hun, when that happened to me at 27 weeks i had to go to the hozzie and have baby monitered and they checked up there to make sure nothing was happening

Just phoned labour ward as middy told me too, they dont seem too concerned atm, just gotta rest and check if there is any more, im gonna be keeping myself rested for a while now i think x

even though i'm not sure what CM is, lol, i had a show about 32 weeks hun.
i went down to the labour ward & they put me on all the monitors for an hour or so, then sent me home, everything was fine. try not to worry, that'll do you worse :hug:

cm is cervical mucus

hope your ok hun keep us updated, make sure you put those feet up and take it easy :hug: :hug:

glad to hear that they're not worried :hug:
take care of yourself and get some rest!

hope everything is ok hun :hug: :hug:

you put your feet up and rest yourself :hug:

I feel really iffy and sick again, had a bit of tummy ache but its gone again now, had to rush hope off the loo so i could go :oops: oh the joys :roll:

you poor thing. Any more blood?

hopefuly its just 'one of those things'. put your feet up huni:hug: :hug: :hug:

no more blood so far, althoguh oh didnt bother to offer to make tea so i had to do it, so much for rest eh, thanks ladies x

aww :(
I hope you manage to chill out this evening...

Well nothing since, baba is moving round loads, mybe it was just one of those things o maybe some plug like ROM said, im not sure, oh well im wide awake as usual at stupid o'clock haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back