LOTS OF BH AND PREASURE..

Baby&i

Reaction score
:wave: girlies sorry i have been away for a few days im back now x
Just a quick question :) ...

When i go to the toilet for a wee it feels like there is so much preasure shes going to just fall right out! its very uncomfy and i seem to be getting a huge ammount of BHs im wondering if this bubs is going to make it full term?? at my 29 week ap she ws head down then at 30 weeks she was fully engaged :think: the middy recons i wont get to 40, what do you ladies think? i cant beleive i will be 31 weeks tomorrow! :shock:

Sounds promising :shhh: :D
However I had a lot of pressure (enough to make me worry when I went to the loo lol :oops: ) from around 30wks to 37wks which came to nothing and has eased off now he's fully engaged :shock: I've actually been A LOT more springy and mobile this last week! :lol:
Everyone's different though and if you have enough signs that the midwife thinks you may be a bit early then here's crossing my fingers for you! :D :hug:

I've had this but only in the last couple of weeks or so.......it sounds like it's quite common in 3rd tri though. If you're at all worried give your MW a ring and ask her advice

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back