Midwife :@

Baby&i

Reaction score
Ok, so after a day of frantic nesting for no reason and feeling like a total bitchey insociable moo all day, i start to get exited that my middy was coming over to check me and bubs at 4.30.. half four passed and i started to wonder if i had got something wrong so i called the office to ask why my midwife was 40mins late. of corse it wasnt a home visit like i was told it was by the receptionist and i had to be at the office :doh: so i get another appointment and call DH to pick me up and take me in for 6. we get there, i go in weigh myself pee on the strip and test for proteins, all was well i get called in and she takes my BP, perfect, she measures me at 34 weeks :wall: (i really think she has issues with measuring as i was bigger than that my last ap!) baby HB was fine. then i ask her about this whole Group B Strep thing i have as nobody has even really explained it to me. i then said to her that my first middy wants to keep an eye on me as i have a history of quick labour so i need examaning for a heads up to see where im at and she decides that its not worth doing because id be the same as last week and i really couldnt be bothered to argue with her so it puts me in a terrible mood that she cant even take two seconds to put my mind at rest as i only had a three hour labour with DD and with having GBS i need four hours to get my antibiotics into me before baby is born else she could be at risk! :evil: i really worry i go into early labour without knowing it (as i was induced last time with complications) then suddenly everything happen really quickly without time for my meds. she then booked me in for the 9th which is in 7days which is great as id see Allyson my first middy shes lovely and very caring and lookes after us well. so im sat by the phone at 9.30 and the phone rings and its her telling me she got the wrong day and books me for the 12th! thats in 10 days! now im sat here with terrible BHs and achey back with an awful mood and a very clean house wondering if im going to make it another 10 days im so angry i think i just need hugs and DH is so busy with work right now i dont even get to see him! i want to relax and lay down but im so fustrated, she does this to me every time! :cry: sorry girls... moan over :hug:

Aww hun, ring up and say your not going to be able to get there, and read off days with lovely midwife before then that you CAN make it, see if that makes her move it about a bit, try n ring when shes not there lol she sounds LAZY ! :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the reply hun :hug: i didnt know id get any replies as its so late there, five hours ahead. get some sleep honey ;)

i had a banana and layed in bed for a little bit DD is sleeping and DH is out at work sanding the roads before the temp drops and they get icey. im so over tired and way too over emotional this week :oops: i really dont mean to i am sorry. im worrying about every little thing this week and been so touchy. my hormones are driving me wild! im so exited to finally meet my little baba and i shouldnt be complaining at all its just so hard not to get upset by the tiniest thing atm. am i the only one ?? :( i hope im back to myslef tomorrow!! i think im just going to leave my ap as it is, will just have to page Allyson if i have any concerns i think. :hug: :hug:

oh how annoying :wall: :wall:
it wouldnt have hurt for them to quickly check you and make you feel better :(
I hope you feel a bit better in yourself today, since being on this forum though, i've noticed that so many women feel like this in the last few weeks. You've had your body taken over for a long time now and its only natural to want to be yourself again, with your 2 gorgeous little girls. Try not to give yourself a hard time though and let your body do what it wants to shift that dark cloud over you. if that means spendng the day having a go at anyone and everypne then so what, your allowed. I know it feels like we're trapped inside this awfull black mood sometimes and inside i've felt myself and just wanted to break out of it but i just couldnt do it and unfortunately that means every one else is walking on egg shells. But its only temporary, and i know everyone keeps saying it but it wont be long and you can be yourself again.
I dont know if i've made any sense here at all. just dont beat yourself up over yours moods hun its not your fault, it wont last and everyone knows that.
lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxxx

Awww hun sorry to hear your feeling this, she certainly sounds lazy and generally not interested, i would contact your nice middy and see if you can change your appointment to be with her. Hope you get somewhere, chin up i know theres alot of us feeling a bit down at the moment it seems ive been pregnant forever and i want him out now i need to see hes real :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back