Phantom kicks?

violet13

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Well bit concerned cause I had my lb 5 months ago and me and DH have had sex but not in a while but I was on antibiotics for a week and obviously that can bugger up the pill and the condom split....I did a test it was negative but last few weeks I've been feeling what I can only describe as phantom kicks if that's what they are I so don't want to be pregnant again right now but has this happened to anyone else? And what's the earliest anyone felt movement after their last baby? I never felt anything first time until 18 weeks at the latest so kinda freaking out I'm getting another test soon just bit odd. I do feel a bit queasy at certain times as well but I assumed I had a bug. Xxx

Could be wind... If you are ill?

I had a pregnancy scare when my LO was 6m and honestly I thought I felt it all.

I wasnt pregnant that time. Id say if they were real kicks youd have got a positive test by now.

Retest to be sure.

xxxx

I will do thank you I just wondered can you feel phantom kicks at this time? I had them 2 days after he was born xxx

I have been having phantom kicks and I am definitely not pregnant. My lg is 6 months.

Ooh okay maybe I'm not haha I've been freaking a little bit tbh xxx

Sorry, I meant by having a pregnancy scare when my LO was 6m and I had phantom kicks the lot meant yes at 5m its possible. :)

xxx

Last edited:
I get these sometimes & everytime I freak out- but for me it's deffo wind lol! X

I get these too! Very freaked out when I felt it as it felt so real but I'm definitely not pregnant xo

I've had these recently when I'm laid down in bed at night - my lo is 7 months and I'm definitely not pregnant! x

Yep I got this too! Was absolutely convinced ... Done several tests and defo not pregnant though ha

Thank you ladies! I've been and had a blood test dr says no hcg at all detected also been for an ultrasound as well just to be certain nothing lurking but they did say my gallbladder was a bit enlarged....fml my useless organs have kicked off the last few years but he just said for me to keep an eye on everything xxx

I'm pretty sure I had these this morning. Felt so odd. My cycles are crap anyway but pretty sure I haven't actually ovulated yet x

After I had my son I had phantom kicks for months!! Xx

Lucyboo that sounds just like mine it was random I am definitely not pregnant, it's so strange. Xxx

I had these :) around 4-7 months after my son. I wasn't pregnant! I don't get them anymore. I googled because I was also convinced something was in there but it's very common after having a baby from what I read xx

I've had these a few times too, freaked me out at first but then I realised it was definitely just my digestive system and after that I used to quite like them as it reminded me of being pregnant with my son!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back