Feels dream-like?

OverTheMoon

Reaction score
Well my little precious is now almost seven weeks old. He is getting so big (almost doubled his birth weight) and outgrown loads of stuff already. Today I got to thinking about the labour and the birth etc and it seems like it was soooo long ago, and almost like it wasn't really me?!
Sounds really strange but I think that my brain has sort of blanked out a lot of it as it was quite a difficult birth. And the weeks following have seemed to go soooo quickly. I felt like I was pregnant FOREVER but now that seems like a lifetime ago.
Does anyone else feel like this? Its quite surreal and freaking me out a bit!

yep!! jamie is 7 weeks old today and i dont know where the time has gone!! i had a really difficult birth too but it also seems ages ago that it all happened and i think "oh well it wasnt THAT bad!!!" its weird how you kind of forget the pain!!
I do miss my bump in a way too, even thou some days i was so uncomforatable and frustrated etc!!

i know what you mean... Ewan is 8 weeks old now.
can't seem to remeber how small he was!
miss my bump and him moving inside it.

the birth was surreal and seems like a dream, can't describe what the pain was like or even remember it

I know what you mean....I was so uncomfortable and went 2 weeks over due. It seems forever ago, but I can't wait to get pregnant again....I look forward to it all, labor included. I might even try it without an epi next time. :)

I miss my bump too.... now its just a saggy old pile of skin!!! My linea negra is still faintly visible too, I wonder how long I will have that for. I was a size 10 before pregnancy but have had to buy loads of new stuff cos maternity clothes are too big but my regular clothes are too small (grrrrr - can't wait to be size 10 again if ever!!)
I know what you mean about having another bub, I swore blind that Connor would be an only child after my difficult labour/delivery and that any other sibling would be adopted! But like you say the pain is quickly forgotten and I would do it all again perhaps in a few years. Now I have to think about bloody contraception - the first time in over four years! (we were trying to conceive for 3.5 yrs)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back