Pffft...stretch marks? You're just a tiger who earned her stripes!

claire671

Reaction score
I just saw someone post this under a You Tube video and I thought it was amazing, has made me feel so so so much better about my stretch marks now. What a lovely spin to put on it!

P.s. I'm sitting here watching videos of pregnant ladies tummies moving due to kicking babies from around from like 30 weeks onwards. I am scared people. Scared.

Its a nice saying :) I've developed some stretch marks on my boobs now but I'm not a bothered about them as I thought I'd be :) They are just a sign of my babys life :)

Love love LOVE this saying!!!!
Oh I know it looks a bit freaky, but it's the most amazing feeling ever... I'll be 35weeks on Wednesday, and love every wiggle, and little jiggle the baby does! Yes it looks like something out of alien, like your skins going to rip open haha... But it's the best feeling ever... Enjoy :) xx

Love this saying too :) I am an extremely stripy tiger though LOL :lol:
Baby moving around does look a bit freaky but i agree it the best feeling ever and I cant wait to see my little aleien trying to bust out! :)

Yes I've heard this saying many times and it's very true not many escape being pregnant without the tell-a-tale marks and I'm proud to be a mum so herefore be proud to wear the badge .
I think baby's movements are the first way you can interact with your baby so are sooo very special moments and I cherish very one ,it's not an alien it's your child and it's wonderful to know their in there and growing strong and healthy. Enjoy xx

Last edited:
I have silver tiger stripes from my 1st, they are getting more noticeable as my bump grows :)

I always say they are my tiger stripes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back