Home From 3 day Stay in Hospital!

MammyHip

Reaction score
Hello Ladies
I'm so pleased to be back home after been admitted to hospital on Tuesday due to being really dehydrated.
My sickness started about 3 weeks ago, but the last week or so, i had found it increasingly difficult to even keep fluids down for longer than 30mins!
I went to my GP firstly who put me on anti-sickness tablets, which i felt had little affect (maybe i was already too dehydrated for them too work) so i went back to see him and he decided to admit me to hospital for re-hydration. I cried so much, mainly with relief that finally i was going to see light at the end of what already seemed like a long tunnel. But it was so hard leaving my husband and son at home and me staying in hospital.
Anyway, I was put on a drip on tuesday pm, and ended up having 6 litres of fluids! I instantly began to feel better and started to keep fluids down then was weaned back on to foods! Its such a great feeling been able to eat and drink again!
Since coming home i have started to feel sick again, but fortunately not been sick since yesterday morning, which is a huge improvement of previously been sick up to 20 times a day!
I have my booking appt with my midwife on saturday so looking forward to her arranging my first scan! A few people have told me my huge sickness might be due to being pregnant with twins, but hey, i will take it in my stride!

Sounds like my worst nightmare...SO pleased your well and back with us hunny! :hug:

Poor you. glad you're feeling better now though :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back