Pet hates

grim isn't it. he's the only person i know who will happily eat his own ear wax too :roll: :roll: :puke: :puke: :puke:

1, Know it alls - Especially the ones who are proved wrong yet still continue to argue, knowing they lost ages ago.
2, Chavs - Everything about them. The way they speak, the way they have competitions between their friends at 16 to get pregnant.
3, Some Old people. - After working in a post office for 4 years you get an earful of "Young people have no respect" Yet they are so damn rude they can't say thank you, or please or have any reason to be polite!
4, People who will not move in shops when you have a buggy. They can see you're going to knock of that box of eggs but moving for you wouldn't be quite so interesting!
5, Nosey people - They have to know every detail about every aspect of your personal life and when you don't wanna tell them they're think you're in a bad mood!

I think i could go on forever!

* British bloody weather :evil:
* When you order food from Tesco online and half of it isn't in stock
* People playing techno or rap music really loudly from their cars (esp. late at night).
* Chav/text speak and dress.
* All the loan shark adverts and celebrities who shamelessly endorse them (Cilla, Carol Vorderman).
* That woman that presents Big Brother's Little Brother (think her name is Zeze).
* Paying through the roof in council tax, yet having bins (both private and on the highstreet) emptied once a week if we're lucky.
* Judges who seem out of touch with reality.

piss on toilet seats
smelly breath
BO - makes me gag
People smoking near my kids
bad drivers
queue jumpers - old farts usually

The ubiquitous Winnie the Pooh. Put some pants on you dirty bear!!!!

midna said:
Funkylady said:
midna said:
2.Having an itchy ring in public and not being able to relieve it

:shock: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

its almost as irritating as the air bubble you sometimes get in ya bits which requires a stupid walk or pretending to tie your shoelace to shift it. :roll: .. :D

thats because you dont wipe properly..thats what my mum used to say!

i hate people who come to the tills where i work and totally ignore me and talk on their mobile phones. erm excuse me, I'm doing a service for you, at least be grateful!!!!

(and i never talk to my collegue on the tills about my weekend and i always acknowledge my customers!) ;)

1) Delusional fantasists... people who actually believe the lies they spout besides having a ton of proof to prove them wrong, they still won't accept it.
2)people who believe they are right even when they are wrong
3)liars
4)fakes
5)wannabes (why would you want to be like anyone else anyway :roll:)
6)people who spit in the street
7)people who don't indicate or indicate the wrong way
8)people who can only talk about themselves in a conversation
9) Greetings cards
10)people who offer advice thats not required nor requested.
11)people who ask you how something tastes when you haven't even put the spoon in your mouth...

I can't think of any others right now... :roll: but there are many ....looking at the list...maybe I just don't like people... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1. when i let people go in front of me in the bus queue like an old person or a woman with a buggy and they give me a dirty look rather then saying thank you.
2.when people walk really slowly in front of you and take up the whole pavement.
3.teenagers at the back of buses and if you dare to sit near them you get abuse and things thrown at you.
4.people who go on about how fat they are when really they're a size 10 and wouldnt know fat if it slapped them round the face.
5. dog owners who dont scoop the poop and give responsible dog owners a bad name! :evil:

:think:
1. Marmite
2. When OH butters toast and scrapes the remainding butter from the knife back into the tub
3. When your talking to someone and they dont look at you
4. People who think they're always right

ooh thought of another...

1. When OH sees fit to question my dish washing abilities. The day he can rightly tell me what I do wrong, will be the same day that he actually does the dishes himself. I can't see this happening anytime soon.

2. another one about OH.... being told, 'Im gonna spoil you this weekend, look after Livvy, make your dinner etc.' then buggering off to the gym for the afternoon and leaving me to do housework and dinner. :roll: :roll:

midna said:
its almost as irritating as the air bubble you sometimes get in ya bits which requires a stupid walk or pretending to tie your shoelace to shift it. :roll: .. :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Actually if you dont wipe properly it does itch like crazy, prob why most men have skidies in their pants, they believe in 'one wipers' i need at least 4 the dirty sods :roll:

where do i start

chavs and there loud music on there phones
middle lane hoggers
people that park in mother and baby spaces and have no kids.
VICTORIA BECKHAM
ignoramusis that sit on my backside then give me the finger when they pass :evil:
dogs that bark at all hours
light mornings
people with there fog lights on when it aint FOGGY

there are loads more

1. People who get up your backside when driving..ARGH!! I get the worst road rage, whenever someone gets close I slow right down and p*ss them off.

2. People who drive at 35/40mph on 60mph roads and brake when an oncoming car is approaching.

3. People who have really big Range Rovers/Land Rovers or cars with 2+ litre engines just for cruising around town, helping to wreck our environment.

4. Chavs who walk around with their trousers sitting under their arse cheeks.

5. People (Mainly women) who don't bother to put underwear on underneath their skirts and proceed to sit down with their legs wide open :puke:

6. Shipwrecked on T4.

7. People with really loud car engines zooming up and down the street at silly o'clock.

8. Like others have said, people who refuse to move for you and your pram. A while back I was in Boots trying to walk out of an aisle but a woman was blocking my way, instead of moving she stood there and glared at me until I moved round her. When she saw I was pissed off, she said to me 'I have bags TOO you know!!!' :shock: Yeah but she didn't have an f-ing pram!! (She made me cry :lol: Right in the middle of Boots!!)

9. Even though England aren't playing in Euro 08, BBC1 and ITV still cover all the matches, inturrupting the usual programming.

10. Drunk people who think it's funny to press our door buzzer 5 or 6 times while they're waiting for our neighbors to buzz them in!!

I seriously have a million more...I also feel bad that I do some things that people on here find annoying, like talking on my mobile phone when being served in a shop :oops: sorry *Star* :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back