Dis Fred is Sick Brah! LOL

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
I wanted to stop posting in the other thread so it dies lol.

You can't beat me in chavviness.... I was just having a think, I'm a teenage mum, I'm single, my namesake is Jade Goody, I have bleach blonde hair, am sitting her in Unbro trackie bottoms with a can of Fosters and I live in Essex :shock: :shock: :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm not that bad honest! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

PMSL!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bet ya cant work the Croydon facelift as well as me tho - hair pulled back so tight ur eyebrows disappear into ur hair - sooooo not a sexy look haha!! My poor fringe is suffering lol!! Got hoop earrings, chain and bracelet, currently wearin blokes nike joggers so theyre well baggy with a vest and wonderbra lmaooooooooo :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: All I need is my nike airs and Jam in his matchin tracksuit and a trip to the offy and I would win 'Most Chavalicious' hands down!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Please still talk to me everyone, Im not a horrible person :cry: :cry: :cry:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you 2 are mad

but loveable ;)

:talkhand: I only eat a kebab with white lightening- a big 2litre bottle of it! :D :D

Can i join you in your chavilicious crew?
I'm chavvy look.....

chavtastic.jpg

Fran wins....

:oops: I am going to find my Nickelson top now :)

lauramumof2 said:
are u really drinking fosters?
whats wrong with fosters? its the only thing i drink :lol: :lol: out of the cans!

PMSL@FRAN!!

FRANNY G IN DA HOOOOOOOOOUSE!!!!

U iz truly ghetto ma hunny!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nah you gotta drink a can of wife beater :)

PS i hope you know i was dressed a s a chav for halloween :)

fran_23 said:
PS i hope you know i was dressed a s a chav for halloween :)

Stop lying, u went to threshers for a crate of Stella!!! :talkhand: :rotfl:

I had to open the door to the police dressed like that they spoke to me like scum..i did go and get some stellas :) thats what i'm drinking :)

Kimbo said:
lauramumof2 said:
whats wrong with fosters? its the only thing i drink :lol: :lol: out of the cans!

See, there you go jumping to conclusions, I was only asking her if she was drinking it. :rotfl:
Im sitting here drinking cider. Im sitting on the steps though and if I see a police car coming Im going to run like fuck.

lauramumof2 said:
Kimbo said:
lauramumof2 said:

See, there you go jumping to conclusions, I was only asking her if she was drinking it. :rotfl:
Im sitting here drinking cider. Im sitting on the steps though and if I see a police car coming Im going to run like f**k.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap:

Well Laura it better be white lightning in a can or a 3 litre bottle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back