• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dis Fred is Sick Brah! LOL

Me and my mates: Doorway: Bottle of cider in hand :lol:

chavs.jpg

Me and my mates: school toilets: Fag in hand :oops: :lol: (look at the sweaty betties on the wall I mean of much more chavvy can you get..

chav2.jpg

Krystaaaaaaaaaaaaaal, u iz chavalicious!!! :wink: :wink:

zebrastripes said:
here mate wtf, ye startin' on me, i'll get da lads round leek fock, then am awee to the icy to drink a wee bitta bucky and smoke some wEe fEgS leek fock oy mate saunter.

PRIME MINISTER CHAV WHA WHAAAAAAAAA :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
Krystaaaaaaaaaaaaaal, u iz chavalicious!!! :wink: :wink:

zebrastripes said:
here mate wtf, ye startin' on me, i'll get da lads round leek fock, then am awee to the icy to drink a wee bitta bucky and smoke some wEe fEgS leek fock oy mate saunter.

PRIME MINISTER CHAV WHA WHAAAAAAAAA :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aye luv me first fockin pallicy is ta lower the drinkin age to 12 reet. Bucky fer all!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm afraid the chavvette language round here differs to the one down south though.. ours is more like...

ere reet ya wanna shut ya mooth befor I gan an get the shields lads down and they'll knock ya the fuck oot!! alreet????

chav_scum_girl.jpg

Dis be wot I iz wearin 4 hittin up da clubs, she wearin 2 much tho init?!

Watch Eastenders - Listen to Stacey Slater - Thas how I tawk init

:oops: :oops: :oops: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aye she fockin ruff leek, get dem knackers out more leek. shiz a wEe sTuNnA tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back