Guess what guess what?????

emma28

Reaction score
Robin just set the chimney on fire :shock: He put some plastic on it, and when he went outside there were flames coming out of the chimney!!

He put the fire out but it was still sending little bits of on fire stuff out of the chimney. It looked real pretty 8)

So I decided I would ring the local fire brigade and check it would be ok..I was a bit worried in case there was hot spots or something in amongst the insulation...they said I had to ring 999, so they could come and check it...but not to worry just that it was the only way they could get out.

They came, lights flashing TWO engines howling up the drive...like they couldn't be discreet :shakehead:

So our landlords came running over the yard like this :shock: and it was this big huge panic for NOTHING! (The last house we lived in burnt down :oops: )

They must have thought we had done it again :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So not only have I just had hods of nice strong firemen striding around my house :cheer: ................................................... The people moving in have just txtd to say they won't be :cheer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Now Our Landlords are GUTTED we are moving out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and it just serves them right :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

How do you set a chimney on fire? Aren't chimney's made for that?? :rotfl:

But yay :cheer: for the sexy firemen!! Love them! Also yay for getting one over on the landlord hehe.. gutted!! :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
How do you set a chimney on fire? Aren't chimney's made for that?? :rotfl:
:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You are SO right!!!!

I have such a special husband :shhh: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shock: how did he manage to do that!!

the firemen down my way are all balding old men. i don't think ive ever seen a real life hunky fireman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back